This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and communication of personal data when the user goes to the site https://www.cityhotel.fr/ (the site) as well as the choices that are made. offer to him regarding such data.
The data is used to provide and improve the site. By using the site, the user consents to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The Data Processing Manager : VERSION CLIC – SIRET: 89783755500019 – 35, rue des Champs Guillaume 95240 Cormeilles en Parisis – firstname.lastname@example.org – https://www.versionclic.com /
1- MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In France, personal data is notably protected by law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the https://www.cityhotel.fr/ site , the following may be collected:
- The URL of the links through which the user accessed the site
- The user’s access provider
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user
- The type of browser, the version of the browser, the pages of the site that the user has consulted, the date and time of the user’s visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique identifiers of devices as well as other diagnostic data.
In any event, CITY HOTEL only collects personal information relating to the user for the needs of certain services offered by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site https://www.cityhotel.fr/ the obligation or not to provide this information. This information can be:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and usage data
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his request to the Data Controller in writing and signed, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site https://www.cityhotel.fr/ is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of CITY HOTEL and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site. .
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
2- HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES
The https://www.cityhotel.fr/ site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of CITY HOTEL. However, CITY HOTEL does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The type of cookies used by https://www.cityhotel.fr/ :
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function: these cookies allow the site to function optimally. The user can oppose and delete them using the settings of his browser, however the user experience may be degraded.
3- USE OF DATA
CITY HOTEL uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure the site https://www.cityhotel.fr/
- To allow the user to use the interactive functions of the site whenever he wishes
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow the improvement of the site
- To monitor the use of the site
- To detect, prevent, and solve technical problems
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
CITY HOTEL may process your Personal Data:
- Because it needs to perform a contract with the user
- Because the user has authorized it to do so
- Because it has a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and the rights of the user do not take precedence over this legitimate interest
- To obey the law
4- DATA RETENTION
CITY HOTEL will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of the https://www.cityhotel.fr/ site , or if CITY HOTEL is legally required to keep this data longer.
5- DATA TRANSFER
User information, including Personal Data, may be transferred from the user’s region, province, country, or other territorial division to and stored on computers located in locations where data protection laws data differs from that of the territory where the user resides.
If the user resides outside France and chooses to communicate information to CITY HOTEL, he must know that the data is transferred, including Personal Data, to France and that it is processed there.
6- DATA COMMUNICATION
Communication of data to law enforcement agencies:
In certain circumstances, CITY HOTEL may be required to disclose the User’s Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
CITY HOTEL may communicate the User’s Personal Data if it considers in good faith that this is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of CITY HOTEL
- Prevent possible reprehensible acts or investigate such acts within the framework of the site https://www.versionclic.com/
- Ensure the personal safety of site users or the public
- Protect yourself against civil liability
User : Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information/data : “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978) .
Hypertext links : A hypertext link is a word or set of words which by a simple click on a web page or an e-mail allows access to another part of the page, to another page or to another site. A clickable image can also serve as a link. This is one of the basic functions of HTML language and interactive marketing.